female privilege is feeling unsafe literally everywhere you go and men getting personally offended by you feeling unsafe
I regularly check reflective surfaces to subtly check if someone is watching me.
Stop over jealous and insecure boys 2014
what the hell is hw even code for
I couldn’t help myself.
Saw this outside a church on the weekend in Melbourne. Happy to see times are changing, might be slow, but at least there is change.
So I can either bake these cookies at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or 4,000 degrees for 1 minute.
nick nO THAT’S NOT HOW YOU BAKE COOKIES FRIEND
HOW ABOUT 4,000,000 DEGREES FOR 1 SECOND
NICK YOU ARE GOING TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN
I’M GOING TO HARNESS THE FUCKING SUN TO MAKE COOKIES
NICK P L E A S E
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
THAT THEY’RE NOT TRYING
BECAUSE HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW IF THEY’RE TRYING OR NOT
JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN’T LIVE UP TO YOUR STANDARDS DOESN’T MEAN THEY’RE NOT TRYING
i love when old people figure out how to do something on a computer that’s actually really simple but to them it’s like
i wonder if dogs think people r cute too